Block distracting websites and get more done with Serene, a productivity browser extension for laser focus.
Block distracting websites with ease using the Serene Chrome Extension.
When you click 'Go Serene' you will start a focus session - which can last from 15-60 minutes. Visiting a website on your block list during a focus session will replace the distracting website with a reminder of the goal you're working towards and a session countdown timer.
The Serene Chrome Extension replaces the new tab page with a distraction-free screen that reminds you of your goal and provides productivity insights.
Mac users can also connect the Serene Chrome extension to their Serene MacOS app to automatically:
• Shut down distracting apps on your computer when you enter a focus session
• Display your goal & focus session information when you open a new tab
• Log your distractions so that you can quantify and reduce them
• Turn on/off focus music when you enter a focus session
• Put your phone on silent when you enter a focus session
Serene was created to block distractions, increase your focus, and organise each day around one goal. Our Chrome extension allows you to take back control and get out of your own way when you need to do focused work.