Affiche les problèmes SEO rencontrés sur les pages web. Affiche les données de vitesse, les erreurs AMP et plus.
SEOInfo displays icon alerts as you navigate website pages for SEO errors. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks and AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English and French.
- Page title, description, canonical
- Page can be indexed, followed - applying robots.txt content
- Page is mobile-compatible
- Performance and resources sizes displayed in table and as graphs
- AMP status: has an AMP version, is an AMP page?
- If a page as an AMP version, the AMP version is validated in the background so you do not need to visit it
- All HRefLang tags
- All OGP and Twitter Cards tags
- All other meta tags and links tag
- All JSON-LD structured data tags
- List of all assets loaded, with error/success status
- Entire report can be saved in a different tab with a single-click and then printed or saved to a file.
In addition, the following checks are performed in the background:
- Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error or not a redirect loop
- AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension
- Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warning. Clicking the extension icon provides you with all the details.