Shows SEO issues as you navigate pages. Displays performance data and full AMP status and errors for HTML pages.
SEOInfo displays icon alerts as you navigate website pages for SEO errors. Most validation is done automatically.At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks and AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English and French.
Automated checks and validation:
- Structured data full validation (json+ld and microdata). Icon alert in case of error/warning. Full report equivalent to that on Google online structured data tool.
- Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error, not blocked by robots.txt or a redirect loop
- AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension
- HrefLang: full validation: multiple entries, blocking by meta or robots.txt, reciprocal links, valid language, country and script variations codes. Loads all hreflang targets and run the same checks
- Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
On demand checks and validation:
- Desktop and Mobile versions audit using Google Insight API
- Full analysis and scoring with errors and recommendation on Performance, Accessibility, Best Practices, SEO and Progressive Web App
- Page title, description, canonical
- Check if page can be indexed, followed - applying robots.txt content
- Page is mobile-compatible
- Chain of server-side redirects to load the page
- Performance and resources sizes displayed in table and as graphs
- Service workers with status and manifest
- All links on page, with follow, no-follow, internal vs external, invalid, non-HTTP, etc
- All links can be validated for HTTP status and errors
- All links can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status or redirects.
- AMP status: has an AMP version, is an AMP page?
- If a page as an AMP version, the AMP version is validated in the background so you do not need to visit it
- All HRefLang tags with validation results
- All server response headers
- Server IP and HTTP protocol version used
- All OGP and Twitter Cards tags
- All other meta tags and links tag
- All JSON-LD structured data tags
- List of all assets loaded, with error/success and from server/from cache status
- Assets list can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status, size, timings, redirects.
- Entire report can be saved in a different tab with a single-click and then printed or saved to a file.
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warning. Clicking the extension icon provides you with all the details.