Shows SEO issues as you navigate pages. Displays performance data and full AMP status and errors for HTML pages.
SEOInfo automatically alerts you as you navigate your website of SEO-related errors. For instance: invalid canonical, hreflang, AMP version, structured data. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks and AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English, Spanish and French - partial Russian translation.
Automated checks and validation:
- Structured data full validation (json+ld and microdata). Icon alert in case of error/warning. Full report equivalent to that on Google online structured data tool.
- Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error, not blocked by robots.txt or a redirect loop
- AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension
- HrefLang: full validation: multiple entries, blocking by meta or robots.txt, reciprocal links, valid language, country and script variations codes. Loads all hreflang targets and run the same checks
- Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
On demand checks and validation:
- Desktop and Mobile versions audit using Google Insight API
- Full analysis and scoring with errors and recommendation on Performance, Accessibility, Best Practices, SEO and Progressive Web App
- Page title, description, canonical
- Accurate Google search results preview with title truncating by pixel, breadcrumb and publication date representation based on JSON-LD structured data
- Check if page can be indexed, followed - applying robots.txt content
- Page is mobile-compatible
- Chain of server-side redirects to load the page
- Performance and resources sizes displayed in table and as graphs
- Service workers with status and manifest
- All links on page, with follow, no-follow, internal vs external, invalid, non-HTTP, etc
- All links can be validated for HTTP status and errors
- All links can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status or redirects.
- AMP status: has an AMP version, is an AMP page?
- If a page as an AMP version, the AMP version is validated in the background so you do not need to visit it
- All HRefLang tags with validation results
- All server response headers
- Server IP and HTTP protocol version used
- All OGP and Twitter Cards tags
- All other meta tags and links tag
- All JSON-LD structured data tags
- List of all assets loaded, with error/success and from server/from cache status
- Assets list can be saved as Excel files with their HTTP status, size, timings, redirects.
- Entire report can be saved in a different tab with a single-click and then printed or saved to a file.
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warning. Clicking the extension icon provides you with all the details.