Just one click to get a quick peek into on-page SEO factors of the web page you visit in the browser.
Take a quick look at on-page SEO factors of the page you visit in the browser.
SEO Peek is a Chrome extension that checks the Document Object Model (DOM) of a page. There is no need to view the HTML source or inspect the DOM in the elements tab of Chrome DevTools.
SEO Peek checks the most relevant content elements and robot directives inside the DOM of both traditional server-side generated pages and client-side rendered pages like Single Page Applications (SPA).
Besides a check of HTML elements the extension also sends a request to the server to check the HTTP Status and several HTTP Response Headers like the HTTP Canonical header, X-Robots-Tag header and Vary header.
For all link elements and link headers the extension checks if the URL of a link element or link header refers to the URL of the current page (self-referential).
The HTTP status for the canonical URL is also being checked. When the response contains a redirect the extension detects the redirect and shows the response URL and its HTTP status.
The extension gives you insights into several relevant content elements and robot directives.
- Page title
- Meta description
- Meta keywords
- Meta news keywords
- H1 headings
- HTTP status
- Meta robots (Meta robots tag, X-Robots-Tag header)
- Canonicalization annotations (Canonical link tag, Canonical link header)
- Pagination annotations (Prev link tag, Next link tag)
- Mobile annotations (Rel-alternate-media annotation, Vary HTTP header, AMP HTML annotation)
- International annotations (Rel-alternate-hreflang annotation)