Want to see all SEO on page? Google SEO analyzer shows you all metadata SEO info (title, description, keywords, headers, links ...)
SEO Meta for Chrome is free Chrome Extension that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other handy and useful tools like SEO Audit and many others.
Now there is no need to view the HTML source code or check the DOM on the Chrome DevTools elements tab.
This Google SEO analyzer allows you to check the Document Object Model (DOM) of any page you want.
The main features allows to check:
- the most relevant content elements and robot directives inside DOM;
- HTTP Status code of the URL and several HTTP response headers (canonical header, x-robots-tag header, vary header);
- if there are self-referential URLs on the page;
- notified about major onpage issues like URL blocked in robots.txt or meta robots, wrong canonical URL etc on the page;
- the meta information (title, Desctiption, keywords, robots, canonical tag);
- page info (headings, content length in sentences, words and chars, images and Alt text, internal/external/broken links);
- IP address and nameserver details.
Start SEO website analysis with SEO Meta for Chrome! Enjoy the results and don't forget to share with your friends!