SEO for Chrome provides SEO Stats and Tools that make your daily SEO tasks easier. The MOST popular Google Chrome SEO Plugin!
Please note: This extension was originally called Chrome SEO but Google asked us to change the name.
The SEO for Chrome extensions provides easy access to Search Engine Optimization Tools that can help you with Competitive Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Checks, PageRank Checks and other daily SEO tasks.
THANKS ─ We're now the MOST used SEO extension for Chrome.
PLEASE ─ Keep sending in your feature requests, via Twitter or Facebook.
The number of links pointing to a website, as detected by:
• Alexa • Google • MajesticSEO • Open Site Explorer • Yahoo Site Explorer
► SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
The number of bookmarks/shares a website has received from:
• Twitter tweets • Facebook likes • Delicious bookmarks • Digg diggs • Google buzz • StumbleUpon Stumbles
► PAGES INDEXED
The number of pages a search engine has in its index for a particular website:
• Ask • Bing • Google • Yahoo • Baidu • Yandex
► TRAFFIC STATS
The amount of traffic a website receives according to:
• Compete.com • Google Ad Planner • Quantcast
► PPC & ORGANIC SEARCH STATS
Get the inside edge on your competition by knowing their:
• Search traffic • Search keywords • PPC budget • PPC Traffic • PPC Keywords
Access to Cached versions of a website on:
• Archive.org • CoralCDN • Google • WebCite
• HTTP Status • Robots.txt detection • Sitemap.xml detection • DNS • IP Address of the server • Server location • Whois
● Keyword Research Tool
● Highlight NoFollow links on websites (Show No Follow)
Twitter : http://Twitter.com/MarketingAbuse
Facebook : http://Facebook.com/MarketingAbuse
If you'd like to help me develop any of these features please contact me on Facebook or Twitter.
● Google +1 (Google Plus One), Reddit points, LinkedIn Share count.
● Integration with Google SERPs. Similar to SeoQuake or the SEOBook Firefox extension.
● The ability to compare site ranking stats, side by side.
● Keyword Ranking Checker to check search rankings.
● On page Keyword Analysis
● Integrate the Keyword Tool with the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to make keyword research faster.
● PPC Integration (Adwords, Adsense, Microsoft Adcenter, Yahoo Search Marketing)
● Support for Wolfram Alpha
● Page speed / Speed test
● Domain name generator
● Content spinner
● An affiliate marketing dashboard
● Better descriptions so any Web Designer / Developer can work with the tool.
● Google Analytics Integration
● Google Chrome SEO Toolbar
● Allow Google Chrome SEO Add Ons so developers can contribute plugins.
Current sources of data inlcude :
Ask.com, Archive.org, Alexa Rank, Baidu, Bing, Compete Rank, CoralCDN, Delicious, Digg, Dmoz, Google Page Rank, Majestic SEO, OpenSiteExplorer, Quantcast, SEMRush, SEOmoz, Linkscape, StumbleUpon, Technorati, WebCite, Yandex Quotation Index, Yahoo.