This extension is used for SEO Analysis Tool.
SEO Workers Analysis Tool extension allows you to perform a basic analysis of the page in your browser with a single click.
The results from the SEO Workers Analysis Tool are displayed on their site and are structured into the following useful groups:
* HTTP Headers:
- Analyze the HTTP headers returned from the web server.
* Head Elements:
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Title tag;
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Description meta tag;
- Analyze the number of keywords and relevancy of the Keywords meta tag;
- Analyze the Robots meta tag directives and if search engines are allowed to spider the page;
- Analyze other meta tags.
* Relevant Keywords / Keyphrases:
- Check the page most relevant keywords and/or keyphrases.
* Search Engine Results Snippet:
- Check how the page may be displayed within search engine results.
* Page URLs:
- Check the internal and external URLs (links) found on the page, and if are followed or not.
* Anchor Tags:
- Check the keywords found in the Anchor tags (links).
* Images Alt Attributes:
- Check the keywords found in the image Alt attributes.
* Heading & Phrase Elements:
- Check the page Heading and Phrase elements.