Push web articles to your Kindle
Send to Kindle is a Browser extension for Kindle owners who prefer reading web content on their devices. It’s designed to offer a quick way for pushing web content to Kindle, so you can read articles or news later on your device.
Our new App - Ziin ( http://www.ziin.me/ ), a Google Reader Client on iPad, specially optimized for reading. It also can send articles to your Kindle.
*NEW* Available for Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE9: http://www.klip.me/
*NEW* Google Reader to Kindle (http://www.klip.me/googlereader/)
*IMPORTANT* Once the extension is installed, it will only work on newly opened pages (or you can refresh the page)
2.6.x Optimized for Metafilter (Thanks Luke)
2.4.x Read your favorite articles on Android (http://www.klip.me/readit/android/)
* Push web articles to your Kindle instantly
* Automatically detect the main content and send to Kindle, just 1-click
* It's fast and easy to delete ads, blank and other junk you don't want.
* Optimized for Google Reader, Wikipedia, Quora, Hacker News, and Stack Exchange network of Q&A websites, Metafilter
* It's Free!
Automatic: Directly click the "Send to Kindle" button, auto grab the main content and send it to Kindle
Manual: Manually select the page content first, click the "Send to Kindle" button, and send the current selection to Kindle
Generally about 1-5 minutes you can receive article in Kindle
Send Later: Alt-Ctrl-S
Open "Options" Page, setup your Kindle's email address
- Doesn't work on Google Chrome extension gallery pages (including this page).
* Send to Kindle DOESN'T ACCESS TO ANY COOKIE OF THE USERS.
* This extension is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
* I'd appreciate if you rate it, tell your friends, write/blog/tweet about it!