Push web articles to your Kindle
Send to Kindle is a Browser extension for Kindle owners who prefer reading web content on their devices. It’s designed to offer a quick way for pushing web content to Kindle, so you can read articles or news later on your device.
*NEW* Available for Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE9: http://www.klip.me/
*IMPORTANT* Once the extension is installed, it will only work on newly opened pages (or you can refresh the page)
2.1.x Connect to Klip.me, improved "read later" feature (Support iPhone/Android)
1.2.x Support Hacker News, Fix image with transparency bug
1.1.x Support Quora, Stack Overflow(s) Q&A Sites, Support push to Evernote/Instapaper
0.9.x Support Google Reader, Support Wikipedia
0.8.x Support "Send Later", send multiple pages in one
0.7.x Support editing in preview page, make article more clean.
* Push web articles to your Kindle instantly
* Automatically detect the main content and send to Kindle, just 1-click
* It's fast and easy to delete ads, blank and other junk you don't want.
* It's Free
Automatic: Directly click the "Send to Kindle" button, auto grab the main content and send it to Kindle
Manual: Manually select the page content first, click the "Send to Kindle" button, and send the current selection to Kindle
Generally about 1-5 minutes you can receive article in Kindle
Send Later: Alt-Ctrl-S
Open "Options" Page, setup your Kindle's email address
- Doesn't work on Google Chrome extension gallery pages (including this page).
* Send to Kindle DOESN'T ACCESS TO ANY COOKIE OF THE USERS.
* This extension is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.