Send file as attached file on Gmail right from Drive like Send to in Windows, **Free quota and Paid Plan**.
Send to application allow you, from Drive, to select files and create a Draft in gmail. Like the send to shortcut in windows.
*** Free Plan & Paid Plan ***
Most of the standard format are supported but if you want to use a specific format let me a comment and I can add it. This is because in Google Drive we must specify format app can handle.
Daily quota of 3 runs for gmail users and 1 for business users.
Gmail and business plan are displayed after you reach the quota.
- Gmail license : 3$.
- Business license : 3$ per year.
- View and manage your mail : To be able to create dRaft and add attached files.
Google Drive :
- View and manage the files in your Google Drive : To retrieve data for adding file in draft.
Basic account info :
- View your email address : For license assignment
- Know who you are on Google : Basic authorization for an app
Additional access :
- View and manage data associated with the application : To be able to store temporary data to lighter some program tasks.
- Connect to an external service : Because programme need to access a library