1-Click to send web article to Evernote
"Send to Evernote" is a Browser extension for Evernote users who prefer reading web content on their mobile devices. It’s designed to offer a quick way for pushing web content to Evernote/Instapaper/Email, then you can read the articles or news later on your mobile devices.
Also available for Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE9: http://www.klip.me/pushtophone/
*IMPORTANT* Once the extension is installed, it will only work on newly opened pages (or you can refresh the page)
* Push web articles to your Evernote/Instapaper/Email
* Automatically detect the main content and send to Phone, just 1-click
* It's fast and easy to delete ads, blank and other junk you don't want.
* It's Free
Automatic: Directly click the "Send to Evernote" button, auto grab the main content and send it to Evernote/Instapaper/Email
Manual: Manually select the page content first, click the "Send to Evernote" button, and send the current selection to Evernote/Instapaper/Email
Open "Options" Page, verify your Email address
- Doesn't work on Google Chrome extension gallery pages (including this page).
* "Send to Evernote" DOESN'T ACCESS TO ANY COOKIE OF THE USERS.
* This extension is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
* I'd appreciate if you rate it below, tell your friends, write/blog/tweet about it!