Send Note to Device allows you to send current URL with a note (message) to different devices.
⭕ In order to use this extension you will need:
- Chrome Sync feature - just login to your Chrome account
- install it on all your devices
⭐ Top features:
- Send link with message! - do you use "Send Tab to Device" feature in Firefox? This is similar, but you can include a note with the link!
- End to End encryption - all transferred data are encrypted thanks to Chrome Sync
- No need to create additional account - Chrome Sync will handle everything
- Inbox - history of last 100 received notes
- Outbox - history of last 100 send notes
- No Ads!
🛑 Limitations of Chrome Sync engine:
- Chrome Sync can handle only 100KB of data - if you try to send VERY long note or many long notes to many devices, it may run out of space and fail. However, when device receives a note, it's removed from Chrome Sync to free up space.
- No instant messages - sending messages may take some time (it depends on Chrome Sync, usually it takes few seconds)
- Synchronization conflicts - message can get lost if devices are not synchronized in time. However this should be really really rare in real life.
❤ About author - Juraj Mäsiar:
☕ I'm extension developer since 2016 and my goal is to build powerful extensions for your web-browser to make you more productive.
If you think I'm doing a good job, please donate :)
- Ko-Fi.com: https://ko-fi.com/fastaddons
- PayPal.Me: https://paypal.me/fastaddons/
- Patreon.com: https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons
💥 Thank you for supporting my work!
This extension is NOT using own cloud servers, all data synchronization is using Chrome powered End-to-end encrypted "Chrome Sync" engine.