Send Note to Device allows you to send current URL with a note (message) to different devices.
In order to use this extension you will need:
- Chrome Sync feature - just login to your Chrome account
- install it on all your devices
- Send link with message! - do you use "Send Tab to Device" feature in Firefox? This is similar, but you can include a note with the link!
- End to End encryption - all transferred data are encrypted thanks to Chrome Sync
- No need to create additional account - Chrome Sync will handle everything
- Inbox - history of last 100 received notes
- Outbox - history of last 100 send notes
- No Ads!
Limitations of Chrome Sync engine:
- Chrome Sync can handle only 100KB of data - if you try to send VERY long note or many long notes to many devices, it may run out of space and fail. However, when device receives a note, it's removed from Chrome Sync to free up space.
- No instant messages - sending messages may take some time (it depends on Chrome Sync, usually it takes few seconds)
- Synchronization conflicts - message can get lost if devices are not synchronized in time. However this should be really really rare in real life.
- I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions!
- Please support my work by:
- Buy me a coffee
- PayPal donation
Thank you! :)
Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome!
Privacy and permissions:
- This extension is NOT using own cloud servers, all data synchronization is using Chrome powered End-to-end encrypted "Chrome Sync" engine.
Tags: note, message, send tab to device, tab, page, link, forward, transfer, e2e, encryption, secure, Chrome Sync, send, device, sync, synchronization, inbox, outbox, email