Send your files easily, quickly and anywhere!
Send Anywhere Chrome app is supported by 2016.
If you’d like to use our easy file transferring feature, Please use Chrome Extension.
Send Files Directly, Anywhere in the World
Send Anywhere takes an easy, quick, and unlimited approach to file sharing. Easily, it allows you to send any file type, across any platform, all without logging in or signing up. Quickly, given network conditions, it finds the optimal transfer path to ensure your data reaches its location in the most efficient way possible. As for unlimited, it allows you to send any size file, as many times as you want, all for free.
[HOW IT WORKS]
- Send via Direct 1-to-1 Transfer:
1. Select the file(s), folder(s) that you wish to send and click “Send Directly”
2. Share the 6-digit key with the receiving device or via a QR Code within a 10-minute window or the transfer is null and void.
- Send via 24hr Upload:
1. Select the file(s), folder(s) that you wish to send and click “Share for 24hrs”.
2. Share the URL with an unlimited number of devices within 24 hours, after which time, the file(s) are permanently removed from the server.
3. These file(s) can also be accessed/deleted at anytime within the application’s “Storage” section.
- To Receive:
1. Once you receive the 6-digit key, enter it into the device and the transfer will start immediately.
• Compatible platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone and PC, Mac, Linux, Chrome Extension, and Web Widget (https://send-anywhere.com).