Check your texts for SEO friendliness on the go
SEO Writing Assistant is an extension that provides instant recommendations for content optimization based on the best-performing articles in Google top 10. Content professionals, bloggers and marketing experts can check if their texts or the texts of external writers meet various content-quality requirements in just a few clicks.
- Overall score - checks the article’s general quality calculated according
to metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score - evaluates your text’s difficulty based on the
recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. You will get recommendations for sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords - shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume and their difficulty.
- Recommended keywords - shows semantically related keywords, that should also be added to your text.
- Plagiarism - validate that your writer has submitted original content.
- Linking - check your links for possible errors and problems.
The extension is designed for Google Docs and requires registration with SEMrush to generate recommendations for particular text. Users who have access to text with previously generated recommendations will see it automatically without registration.
Is it free?
With a free SEMrush account, you can create one template. Paid accounts have different keyword budgets depending on the subscription plan.
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, SMM and Content Marketing professionals worldwide. With over 25 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available from one account and the richness of its data. By ensuring an easy workflow between marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become frontrunners in their industries.