Automatically calculate the profitability of any product on Amazon and save the best products into Sellerscale's product tracker.
Steps to analyze the profitability of any product:
1. Activate the extension on any Amazon product page to extract the “unit economics” of that product (Price, FBA Fee, Referral Fee, Storage Cost, etc).
2. Save the data with one click into Sellerscale’s product tracker app (register at www.Sellerscale.com to save products into your account).
3. In Sellerscale’s product tracker, play with the various profitability drivers of the corresponding product (e.g. its price, ACoS, PPC share of sales), and watch how key profitability metrics (margin, ROI, payback period) change in response.
4. By observing how factors like price and ACoS change any given product’s profitability profile, you will gradually develop a better understanding of that product’s profitability potential. Enabling you to launch products that objectively are more likely to be profitable.
Sellerscale is an affordable, beautifully-designed managerial accounting app that helps Amazon sellers stay on top of their financials and make better business decisions.
Sellerscale includes the following features:
- Intuitive performance dashboard
- Inventory tracker
- In-depth profitability analysis and scenario modeling
- Advanced expense monitoring
- Profit & loss reporting
Learn more at www.Sellerscale.com