An application to easily record Selenium script. Provided by Germain UX
1. Record a Synthetic User Click/Scenario (using this Chrome Extension: Selenium and germainAPM)
Then do all the below using germainapm.com:
2. Run Synthetic User Click/Scenario, in a loop, at a set time interval e.g. 24x7, every 5min
3. Be Alerted when it fails
4. Visualize performance trend of that Synthetic User Click/Scenario running 24x7
5. Automate Actions
- Automatic restart of a piece of software (e.g. restart a windows service if it fails, etc)
- Automatic data update (e.g. update a client record when incomplete, etc)
6. Automatic end-2-end Diagnosis of issues
- Transaciton response time breakdown from browser> network> application>database>integration
- Network profiling
- Backend Application Code Analysis, etc
- Backend Database SQL Analysis, etc
- Polish your reputation, provide optimal user experience.
- Proactive Detection, Diagnosis and Resolution of Issues that affect your web application, before business is impacted.