SelectorsHub xpath plugin helps to generate, write and verify the XPath & cssSelector.
SelectorsHub is the complete new way to write and verify the XPath and cssSelectors.
SelectorsHub will auto suggest all attributes, text and everything along with their occurrences to complete Selectors quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values from DOM anymore to build XPath and cssSelector. It also supports shadowDOM, iframe and SVG elements. It gives the proper error message like what is wrong in your xpath and cssSelector.
If you face any issue or feedback, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very simple steps to use the tool-
1. Open DevTools.
2. On right side, the last sidebar tab is SelectorsHub. Click on it.
3. Here in the input box start typing your selector.
4. SelectorsHub will automatically suggest all attributes and everything to complete Selectors quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values anymore. With this you can save huge amount of time.
5. After typing just press enter.
6. It will high light all matching node and list down them in the SelectorsHub tab.
7. It will also scroll the web element to viewable area.
8. To copy selectors value, just double click anywhere in the box.