Highlight, copy and/or run Google search for the selected text in a page. Extra options included for easier browsing experience.
* Copy to clipboard only when block of text is selected.
* Highlight similar occurrences of the text selected.
* Search (Google) only when block of text is selected.
* Both copy to clipboard and search when block of text is selected.
* Or Show a neat popover/box for each select option.
Note: Sites like Google Docs don't seem to work well with auto copy feature.
Privacy and Permission: Under no circumstances or situations the extension will have access to your private/confidential information. The sole purpose of the extension is to be able to read text from the tab/page a user selects and to be able to work with it in the clipboard and tabs in the browser.
Updates in 1.5.1
* Added consistent color scheme. No changes made to options.
Updates in 1.5.0
* [Feature Request] Added new option to options pages. Users can now turn on the option of highlighting similar occurrences of the selected text
Updates in 1.4.0
* Added a new option to options page. Users can choose to continue SelectGo operations or pause them while working inside a input/text box. Default option is "Don't run any SelectGo operations." when working inside a input/text box.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Updates in 1.3.0
* Added option to pause SelectGo right from the select box.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Updates in 1.2.4
* Made popovers more smooth.
* Added popover/option box for text boxes.
* Text remains selected for popover/option box, in case no action needs to be taken.
* Added version number to options page.
Updates in 1.2.3
* Introduced new option for tab creation. You can now choose to whether to remain on the same tab or go to the newly created tab when you run a google search for the selected text. Default option is to stay in current tab.
* Added form options to the options page.
* Added trim option when only blank/whitespace characters are selected.
Updates in 1.2.2
* First release of the product.