Lookup any unknown phone number within a comfort of your browser tab.
<b>Access the best way to look up phone numbers, people and more.</b>
Access the best way to look up phone numbers, people and more – FREE from your PC.
Click "Add to Chrome" to install SecretLookup™. Free Download.
Lookup phone numbers, cell numbers, area codes and more for FREE with SecretLookup™.
With SecretLookup™, you can...
• Reverse lookup cell phone numbers.
• Search addresses, zip codes, area codes and more.
• It's FREE!
So, join our loyal users. Try SecretLookup™ today.
The SecretLookup™ extension offers convenient web search, homepage and default search.
End User License Agreement: http://www.secretlookup.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
If you are still seeing SecretLookup after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting.