Using a simple keystroke, you can transform Google.com into a search engine for Amazon, Ebay, Youtube, Pintrest, and more!
Search Switch makes searching your favorite search, social and shopping sites easier than ever before!
With a simple key stroke, or mouse scroll, you can "switch" from searching Google to searching Amazon, Ebay, Youtube, etc.; without ever leaving the Google homepage!
How It Works:
Upon using any of the shortcuts (defined below), the Google logo and search box (on Google.com), will be "switched" to the logo and search box of the chosen website.
How To Use:
With Google.com open, use any of the following shortcuts to switch between searchable websites:
Scroll Through Search Options/Sites:
Mouse Scroll Wheel Down = Next
Mouse Scroll Wheel Up = Previous
Control + Up Arrow = Next
Control + Down Arrow = Previous
Jump Directly To Specific Search Options/Sites:
Mouse-click + A = Amazon
Mouse-click + E = Ebay
Mouse-click + W = Wikipedia
Mouse-click + T = Twitter
Mouse-click + Y = Youtube
Mouse-click + P = Pintrest
Mouse-click + F = Facebook
Mouse-click + WE = Weather.com
Mouse-click + MD = WebMD
Mouse-click + I = IMDB
Mouse-click + GM = Gmail Inbox
Mouse-click + EH = eHow
Mouse-click + YE = Yelp
Mouse-click + R = RetailMeNot
You can even switch back to Google using:
Mouse-click + G = Google
1. The mouse-click does not work on Mac trackpads (and other similar trackpads without a physical button). Users can still use the drop down menu, and control + up/down arrows, to switch search options.
1. Support for international Google domains (ex: Google.co.uk)
2. Localization for Amazon and Ebay.
3. Ability to change the pre-defined shortcuts.
4. Ability to add additional sites & search engines.
Visit www.Search-Switch.com for any questions.