Creates keybindings for Google and other search result pages
A customizable way to navigate search result pages: press a key of your choice and highlight the next search result on (American) Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Baidu.
Miss being able to navigate Google with the arrow keys and ▶ symbol circa 2010? This extension is for you.
Default commands are based on Vim but all keys can be changed to anything on the keyboard.
• j to go to the next result
• k to go to the preceding result
• / to go to the search bar
• h to go to the top result
• m to go to the middle result
• l to go to the last result