Removing your search history automatically or manually with so much ease and control.
Are you tired of cleaning the keywords you looked up on your browser and are you concerned about your internet browsing privacy? Our smart tool and browser extension helps you keep your browsing privately by offering automatic or manual removal of keywords from your history when you use Yahoo.
Click on the extension’s browser icon and open the user interface. We need to access your search history by an affirmative opt-in first before we are able to provide the functionality.
Once the auto-clean mode is switched ON, our tool will automatically remove all the terms you browsed. When it’s switched OFF, you can manually do the job by reviewing the list of items you browsed and remove whichever item you want to.
Please note that the extension can only display the keywords you looked for after you have installed it. If you installed this extension to your browser, granted the access, but don’t see any keywords in the list on the UI, please don’t worry, the extension is working fine!
This extension can only remove your browsed keywords from Yahoo. If you are using a different search engine, the extension won’t be able to function.
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Access to “contextMenus”. We require this permission to add items to the drop-down menu of the extension’s icon in order to provide a better user experience.
2. Access to “declarativeNetRequest”. This permission allows us to redirect your default search engine to Yahoo in order to provide the functionality of this extension.
3. Access to "<all_urls>". we require this permission to check the default search engine of the user.
4. Access to “history” (optional). We require this permission if you want to use the functionality of this extension.
5. Access to "storage". We require this permission to save your settings within the extension.
How to remove this extension?
If you want to remove our extension, go to “Settings” on Chrome, and find our extension in the “Extensions” tab. Click “remove”. Alternatively, you can right-click on the extension’s icon on your browser and select “Uninstall” from the drop-down menu.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of it does not imply any affiliation to or endorsement by Google LLC.
If you have more questions about our extension, welcome to find your answer below:
Contact Us: https://www.searchprivatelyapp.com/contact