Perform online searches that filter adult-related content.This extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine
Search N Safe
The Search N Safe extension allows you to choose a search engine and has permission to replace your default search.
When you install the Search N Safe extension, it makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
With Search N Safe, you can perform online searches that filter adult-related content.
To activate the safe search mode, install Search N Safe, then type 's' and press 'Tab' in your Chrome search box.
You can choose a different search engine by clicking on the extension, and selecting the one you want from the list.
Search N Safe cannot guarantee that all explicit content will be filtered out.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner, you agree to install the Search N Safe extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: