Search your inbox via the browser address bar and use Yahoo as your Web Search provider.
Search your inbox directly from your address bar!
This extension will update your browser omnibox search to allow meta search for inbox.
* Go to the address bar and type "email".
* After "email" hit "spacebar" or "tab" on your keyboard.
Type in the name of recipe you are trying to search.
List of Features:
- Manage the Inbox you want to Search from the list. Please note that extension only provides shortcut search endpoints for your inbox and login to your account is managed by our mail provider.
- Manage your Search Settings: You can easily switch between Bing, Google and Yahoo search engines by updating settings via the link in the browser action modal.
- Perform mail searches in your omnibox and browser action modal
- Perform Web Searches in your omnibox and browser action modal
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
* Open Google Chrome browser window
* Click on the Tools (Wrench) icon located in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
* Select Tools option and select Extensions; a new window will appear
* Select the Extensions tab on the left hand side of the window
* Select the program you wish to uninstall
* Click on the Remove button on the right hand side of the window