Convenient browsing tools. Disabling this extension won't uninstall the associated program; for instructions: support.mindspark.com
This extension lets you browse the web and get easy access to search, images, videos and news
End User License Agreement: http://apnstatic.ask.com/static/searchapp/documents/legal/en/ask_eula.html
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines or three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us: email@example.com