Convenient browsing tools and links. Disabling this extension wont uninstall the associated program; for instructions: help.ask.com
This extension enables Ask Search as your browser search settings.
End User License Agreement: http://apnstatic.ask.com/static/searchapp/documents/legal/en/ask_eula.html
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us: email@example.com