Display ChatGPT response alongside search engine results, e.g. Google、Bing、Yahoo
This is an extension that displays ChatGPT results on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
* Supports all popular search engines
* Chat with ChatGPT about the query and answer.
* Supports the official OpenAI API, including GPT-3.5-Turbo and GPT-3.5
* Compatible with ChatGPT Plus and GPT-4 (GPT-4 activation requires manual enabling in options)
* Access ChatGPT directly from the extension popup
* Markdown rendering
* Code highlights
* Dark mode available
* Feedback to improve ChatGPT
* Custom trigger mode
* Easily copy content to clipboard
1. What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI, it's a type of AI that is able to understand and generate human-like text. It's been trained on a vast amount of text data from the internet, so it has a good understanding of various topics and it can perform various natural language processing tasks such as language translation, text summarization, and text completion. Essentially, it's a computer program that can communicate with people in a way that feels natural and human-like.
2. What is ChatGPT for Google?
ChatGPT for Google is a browser extension that enhances search engines with the power of ChatGPT. It works by showing ChatGPT responses alongside normal search engine results.
3. Is ChatGPT for Google free to use?
Yes, the extension is free to use.
4. What search engines are supported?
Currently, Search Engine Featuring ChatGPT - GPT Search supports Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and more search engines.
5. Do I need a ChatGPT/OpenAI account?
Yes, you need to have a ChatGPT account to use this extension. You can create an account for free at chat.openai.com.