Provides a Swiss-knife style commands tool inside your browser’s address bar to enhance your search experience.
When you look for different types of information online, you may need different types of tools, such as switching on the SafeSearch filter to prevent you from being exposed to adult content, turning on the Incognito mode, selecting a private search engine to protect your privacy and personal details, or open a new tab or new window. Our extension provides you with a much easier and faster way to access these special search tools by allowing you to use quick commands from your address bar.
How to use it?
1. Type your query in the address bar.
2. Add a comma (,) after the query.
3. The commands menu is activated in the autocomplete suggestions of your address bar.
4. Click on one of the five options (Safe, Private, Incognito, New Tab, and New Window) and enjoy the tool!
Permissions used and reasons:
1. Change your default search engine to our domain privatebrowsing-search.com powered by Yahoo. We require this permission in order to provide you with quick commands from the autocomplete suggestions of your address bar. We also support Google and Bing in this extension. So if you want to select a different option, you can go to the Settings of our extension and select another supported one.
2. Access to “cookies”. We require this permission to track the status change of your selected tools.
3. Access to “contextMenus”. We require this permission to add items to the drop-down menu from the extension’s action icon to improve our service and user experience.
4. Access to “storage”. We respect your privacy and save all your preferences locally on the client side.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.searchcommands.net/terms
Contact Us: https://www.searchcommands.net/contact