Search By MusixHub
After you install MusixHub Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
Search and listen to free music.
MusixHub Search extension gives you a better search experience when you are searching on the web to find exactly what you're looking for.
this extension works in the same places you already like to search, so there’s no extra effort needed you can search information of music artists, songs, albums, images, videos and more.
How to search for music related terms?
m [Tab/Space] [Search Query]
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the <Name of Extension> extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: