Search for text on a webpage and replace it with different text.
Allows you to search for text anywhere on the page and replace it with different text. For example:
- edit text in editors in WordPress, Drupal, Notion, Etsy, eBay, Amazon +more!
- quickly correct forms in which the wrong information has been entered multiple times
- edit the HTML of the page
- use regular expressions as a search term
- edit hidden fields
- apply matches from the regular expressions search term as part of the replacement
- save the search and replace instance and apply to all subsequent page visits
- match pages by regular expressions to apply one rule to many different web pages
1. You must refresh the page or restart chrome before using.
2. The popup will not stay open if you click elsewhere. This is a feature of Chrome.
View a video of it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf0D8RUdwkI