Adds Scrum to your Zoho
Adds Estimated points to your Zoho Kanban board
With Scrum for Zoho, working with the Scrum workflow in Zoho has never been easier!
When working with User Stories or bugs within the bugtracker, you can add story points or estimated hours to your tickets.
Each column will get it's own point total and a grand total of all points in the Kanban view will be displayed.
- To add an estimate to a card, first click a card to open it
- Click the title of the card to "edit" the title.
- Once the Card title is in edit-mode, you will able to see two rows with figures.
The top row contains numbers you can choose from (fibonacci sequence).
The bottom row can be used for hours.
Click one of the buttons to set that as the estimate.
- It is also possible to enter points or hours manually by inserting a code in the title.
Example if you want to add three story points, simply add (3) to the title.
Example if you want to add three hours, add (3h) to the title.
Estimated hours and points can be used simultaneously
For this extension the following applications are required:
- Zoho projects
- Zoho Bugtracker (included in projects)
- Possibility to not only add story points to your stories, but also specific hours.
- Updated for the new Zoho Projects UI.
- Removed unnecessary permissions.
- Support for the new Zoho Kanban board layout.
- Fixed issue with continuous adding of points and hours due to layout change of Zoho Kanban board.
Include options in the extension
- option to turn off hours or points view
Scrum for Zoho was created by Amazing Mixed Media Minds | email@example.com