Allow you to use two finger scroll on your Mac trackpad in Google Maps.
Install ScrollMaps and you can use two-finger scroll in Google Maps™. Now works in the redesigned Google Maps™ too.
It's designed for Mac trackpads but because of the simple mechanism, it should work on all trackpads, or even a Magic Mouse. To zoom in the maps, use the pinch gesture, Alt-scroll (Windows), or Cmd-scroll (Mac). Inertial Scrolling works on the Mac, and other operating systems that supports it natively. There are additional options in the options page, together with a small embedded map to try out different configurations.
If there is a bug or anything you want to fix in this extension / in Google Maps™, please create an issue at https://github.com/mauricelam/ScrollMaps
The "your data on all websites" permission is required to support sites that use Google Maps API (https://developers.google.com/maps/), since they are run from the website server instead of Google Maps' servers.
What's new in 2.2:
- Fix compatibility with fusiontables.google.com
What's new in 2.1:
- Prevent ScrollMaps from running on PDF files to avoid conflict with the chrome PDF plugin
What's new in 2.0:
- Now loads faster in the new Google Maps
- Uses the native zooming capabilities in Google Maps, which will be a smoother continuous response
- Pinch-to-zoom!!! (Only tested on Mac)
- Fixed issue with overlay not being drawn