Drag scrollbar with your middle mouse button anywhere on the page. Supports also "grab and drag" style.
NOTE: ScrollAnywhere doesn't work on THIS page (all extensions are disabled on "Chrome Web Store" page due to internal security)
Scroll Anywhere enables you to drag scrollbar with your middle / right / left mouse button without touching a scrollbar.
Just hold the middle button and move mouse up-down or left-right.
You can also change the behavior to simple "grab and drag" style.
Warning: very addictive! :)
- Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone)
- Middle / Right / Left mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page
- Customize scrollbars - make them thinner, change color or hide
- Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains
- Grab and drag scroll like on your phone
- Multiplier to speed-up or slow down
- On key down enable / disable
- Custom scrolling cursor
Video preview (0:12) here:
- I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions!
- Please support my work by:
- Buy me a coffee - https://ko-fi.com/fastaddons
- PayPal donation - https://paypal.me/fastaddons/
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons
Thank you! :)
Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome!
- does not work on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ (blocked by Chrome)
- does not work on browser specific pages like "chrome://extensions" (blocked by Chrome)
- does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Chrome)
- in Linux right click (context menu) cannot be canceled so only middle button is working correctly
Recently added features:
- The list of changes in last versions is available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/scroll_anywhere/versions/