Scroll Preview integrates a whole-page preview with scrollbar that inspired by Sublime Text's mini map.
HOW IT WORKS
• Alt + A — get a new scrollbar with rough preview
• drag/click the scrollbar — just like how you used to
• Alt + Shift + A — get a refined preview (please wait patiently)
• tired of key pressing? — turn on Automatic or Conditional mode in option page
• Floating handle
• Conditional mode for articles
• Setting synchronization
• Captures whole-page snapshot (Alt+A)
• Adds an additional easy-to-drag scrollbar which works nicely with the native one
• Integrates snapshot with scrollbar for better previewing
• Refreshes snapshot while window is resized
• Allows hide/show toggling (Alt+A again)
• If you found blank areas shown in snapshot, let the browser re-scan the page to refine it. (Shift+Alt+A)
• Applies anti-aliasing on snapshot.
• Jumps to where you click on the snapshot.
• Magnifier on snapshot (works great with click-to-jump).
• Always-on mode (Options > Basics > Automatically)
• Option page (chrome://extensions/ > Scroll Preview > Options)
• Blacklist / Whitelist
• Mike Chen
• "html2canvas" by Niklas von Hertzen