1. Inject script based on URL, host or regex.
2. Download script from Script Store.
3. Run the script directly from the context menu.
4. Publish script on Script Store.
5. Share script with other users.
6. Enable/Disable the scripts
How To Use:
1. Add your custom script in the Scripty extension.
2. Select the execution mode: Manual/Automatic
3. To run a script:
- Open the extension and click the play button.
- Run a script from the context menu. Right Click > Select Scripty > Select your script.
4. Automatic scripts run automatically based on provided configuration.