Získejte zpět kontrolu nad webem a surfujte bezpečněji.
v1.0.8.x - "Can't Touch This"
v184.108.40.206-4 - Friday, July 8, 2016
- I've translated ScriptSafe into 46 languages! These translations are not perfect or complete, so I welcome anyone to help translate. Currently supported: English and Japanese.
--- Note: in v220.127.116.11 I've reverted back to support for English and Japanese.
- Updated the panel to better adjust to translations that have long phrases (e.g. changed "Rating" button to a star icon with a description on hover)
- Added ability on the Options page to quickly move whitelist/blacklist entries to the other list (e.g. move a whitelist entry to the blacklist)
- Enhance "Prevent Clipboard Interference" feature to protect against execCommand('copy') and execCommand ('cut') calls
- Fix issue where some elements were not being listed under "Blocked Items"
- Updated unwanted content providers list
v18.104.22.168 - Thursday, June 30, 2016
- Revamped the design of the Update page and the Options page: wider layout, larger/more readable words, and intuitive buttons. On the new Options page you are able to toggle between Grouped and List views by clicking on the button in the top-right corner.
- Fingerprinting Protection section contains the following options (all disabled by default, one or two have been added since v22.214.171.124):
--- Canvas Fingerprint Protection - protect against fingerprinting attempts through <canvas> elements, with the following options:
------ Blank Readout (serve an empty canvas with the original dimensions)
------ Random Readout (serve an empty canvas with random dimensions)
------ Completely Block Readout (refuse to serve any data)
--- Block Audio Fingerprinting - prevent fingerprinting via the AudioContext API
--- Block WebGL Fingerprinting - prevent fingerprinting via the WebGL API
--- Block Battery Fingerprinting - prevent fingerprinting via the Battery API
--- Block Device Enumeration - prevent having hardware devices detected via the WebRTC API
--- Block Gamepad Enumeration - prevent having hardware devices detected via the Gamepad API
--- Block Canvas Font Access - prevent system fonts from being enumerated through <canvas> elements
--- Block Client Rectangles Fingerprinting - prevent fingerprinting through calculating element client rectangles)
--- Reduce Keyboard Fingerprinting (for advanced users) - make keypress timings more random to increase anonymity (note: adds a random delay between keypresses))
--- I recommend enabling all of the above options (except the last two) for increased privacy, and based on your needs disable the options that interfere with your usage.
- Added Remove Google Analytics (UTM) Tracking option (under Privacy Settings) - remove Google Analytics (UTM) tracking tokens before they're actually passed to the server (disabled by default)
- Added Remove Possible Hash Tracking option (under Privacy Settings) - remove possible tracking tokens passed using hash, where there is an attribute and value (e.g. #xtor=RSS-1) (disabled by default)
- Added Spoof Timezone option (under Privacy Settings) - spoof or randomize your timezone; useful if you use VPN (disabled by default)
- Added Prevent Clipboard Interference option (under Behavior Settings) - prevent pages from interfering with clipboard actions (disabled by default)
- Added option to apply user-agent spoofing on whitelisted domains as well (default behaviour is to disable spoofing on whitelisted domains to avoid issues, but enabling this option will spoof the user-agent regardless)
- Added Save as Text File functionality to the Export Settings portion in the Options page
- Fix Panel expand issue for Mac OS X users
- Updated unwanted content providers list
- I now have a Bitcoin address due to inquiries from people wary of PayPal but wanted to still donate! 39VJ5L9Yd6WocG6r88uE7ZZnM5J2M5bW92 (also found at the top of the Update and Options pages)
See complete changelog here: https://www.andryou.com/scriptsafe/changelog/
Bug reports/downloads/support: https://github.com/andryou/scriptsafe
An extension that gives users control of the web and more secure browsing while emphasizing simplicity and intuitiveness:
-whitelisting/blacklisting functionality and granular control
-protection against fingerprinting (e.g. canvas)
-protect against WebRTC leaks
-automatic auto-syncing of settings AND whitelist/blacklists across your devices (via Google Sync)
-actually speeds up browsing because it blocks a lot of unwanted content from being downloaded
-remove <SCRIPT>, <OBJECT>, <EMBED>, <IFRAME>, <FRAME>, <APPLET>, <AUDIO>, <VIDEO>, <NOSCRIPT>, and <IMG> elements, as well as webbugs
-block unwanted content (MVPS HOSTS, hpHOSTS (ad / tracking servers only), Peter Lowe's HOSTS Project, MalwareDomainList.com, and DNS-BH – Malware Domain Blocklist are integrated!)
-block click-through referrer data
-spoof referrer/user-agent/timezone data
-block unwanted cookies
-"intuitive" icon that changes based on whether or not a page is whitelisted/blacklisted/bypassed
-shows number of blocked/removed items in toolbar
-shows blocked/allowed items in tab details popup (along with item type)
-bulk import domains into whitelist and blacklist
-option to temporarily allow a page/temporarily allow all blocked items
-choose the default mode (Block All or Allow All)
-option to preserve same-domain elements
-option to disable automatic refresh of pages after whitelisting/blacklisting/temp. bypassing a page
-support for IPv6 addresses
If you like this extension, please support me by going to the Options page and clicking on the heart!
Enjoy :) If you are bilingual/multilingual (english + other language), and are interested in helping translate ScriptSafe, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Andrew Y. (creator of Decreased Productivity for Chrome)