Smarter Web reading & research. Annotate, bookmark, save, manage & share online articles. Use with scrible Apps in Chrome Web Store.
SCRIBLE TOOLBAR EXTENSION
The scrible Toolbar Extension offers the best way to annotate, tag and share online articles and webpages and save them to your scrible Account. The Extension places a scrible Button to the right of your Address Bar. While browsing the Web, click the Button to load the scrible Toolbar on webpages and use it to:
* richly annotate articles with multiple styles (highlight, bold, underline, etc.) and colors to flag critical passages.
* capture your insights by adding sticky notes that anchor to particular parts of articles.
* categorize your annotations by type and color with dynamic legends that give meaning to your markups.
* easily share your annotated articles with others via email, Facebook, Twitter or a permalink.
* tag and save articles to your own personal Library in the cloud for easy access later.
The Extension also offers the following options:
* Notify you when you’re on a webpage you previously annotated and prompt you to load your previous annotations.
* Automatically load your most recent annotations while you browse the Web.
When you’re ready to review, retrieve and organize your saved webpages, go to your scrible Library by signing into your scrible Account. The Library offers:
* Powerful search functionality to quickly and precisely find the right articles when you need them.
* Intuitive multi-tag filtering (like on Kayak.com) for quick and easy sorting of your articles.
* Simple tag management interface so you can easily create, edit and delete tags to organize your Library.
* ...and more to come!...
Sign up for a free account at www.scrible.com
If you like the Extension, please give us a strong positive review. If not, we’d love your feedback ( http://www.scrible.com/feedback ) to make it better. Thanks so much!
-The scrible Team