Dead simple note taking. With offline access and notifications.
If you have a habit of saving .txt files to your desktop as reminders, notes, thoughts and random ideas, Scribble is for you. You can now manage all those notes in one place - clutter free. Scribble allows you to be organized without enforcing itself on you.
The Next Web: 5 must have free apps from the chrome app store: "Scribble will be your lifesaver if, like me, you have a habit of opening Notepad or TextEdit to scribble a short reminder note."
Mashable: 6 Free Chrome Apps and Extensions for Small Businesses: "Scribble employs an approach that combines the simplicity and flexibility of text files with the order and control of GTD applications."
PCWorld: 5 Business-Savvy Chrome Apps: "Still using Windows' notepad to preserve thoughts and ideas? The horror. Scribble brings sticky notes to your browser, complete with alarms if you have time-sensitive notes."
With Scribble, you can:
- Take down notes quickly without scrambling to store them in text files.
- Attach reminders to specific notes.
- Write peacefully - letter by letter auto-save. You never have to hit save again.
- Drag, drop and arrange the notes however you want.
- Access your notes when you are offline and not connected to the internet - your notes are stored locally in your browser.
- Store todo lists, grocery items, recipies, phone numbers, email templates, ideas, quotes, etc.
- *NEW* Scribble Sync: Save your notes to the cloud and access them from multiple computers.
- *NEW* Add colors to your notes.
If you found Scribble useful, do rate us - and let your friends know!
We would love to hear from you regarding any feedback/issues - email us: contact[at]wreally[dot]com
For updates, stay tuned to twitter.com/wreallystudios .