Easy to use cloud based Digital Signage content management. Designed to work with Google apps, Chrome, Chromebox, & Chromebit kiosk
Screens and displays are everywhere, each of them hungry for images, videos, web pages, and all manner of content. But getting that content onto them is needlessly complicated. You already have the content; you already own the screens. Shouldn’t connecting the two be easier?
Welcome to ScreenCloud - Simple Digital Signage.
This app is the ScreenCloud player for Chrome. Install to Chrome OS or any Chrome browser, and get your content on display via http://signage.screen.cloud
- Fix for offline proxy issue causing white screen on startup.
- Update to fix Chrome content warning.
- Change services to bind only to loopback interface.
- Improve app update listener registration.
- Changes to media cache streaming to improve performance
- Changed from file based log to using database
- Fix for cursor on startup. Now cursor is initially hidden until you move mouse
- Fix for crash on chrome desktop
- Reduced memory usage and improved media cache performance for large files
- Fixed occasional black screen issue with images in playlist
- Changed all networking to use fetch (to play nice with network proxies)
- Enforce HTTPs for all player and media cache requests
- Improved nightly restart (now just restarts process rather than doing reboot)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fix for media cache issue causing some images and videos to fail to load
- More robust offline startup implementation
- Addition of automatic nightly restart between 3am and 4am
- Apps preloading
- Improved offline support
- Fix for white screen after orientation change in kiosk mode
- Improved startup speed
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fix for networks using http proxy configured in ChromeOS
- Added system reset option under advanced settings
- Skip service worker for media cache requests, fixes video seek issue
- Fallback behavior if services unable to bind to ports
- Fixed failure to open on re-launch after manually closing app
- Added open on chrome restart
- Added open on install
- Offline support added for apps
- Ability to start offline
- Improved browser engine crash recovery
- Fix for toolbar bug in kiosk mode
- Media cache improvements
- Improved crash protection
- Improved update code
- Fix for "waiting for Application Window" on chromebit
- Fix for white box with zoned layout when orientation is not landscape
- Update to new player core
- Switch to new pairing system
- New settings menu user interface
- Added orientation option
- Media cache server with offline support
- Support kiosk mode
- Faster auto updates