Find and play all the best games right from your new tab!
This extension configures your New Tab page to Screen Watch to provide these features content and features described within your New Tab page.
End User License Agreement: http://search.mysearch.com/content/html/mys/documents/legal/en/eula.html
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
If you are still seeing MySearch.com after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's new tab page setting has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your new tab page, please click here: http://help.mysearch.com/ics/support/KBList.asp?folderID=35
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org