Screen video recorder which allows you to create, edit and share videos in minutes.
StoryXpress is a FREE Screen Recorder with Webcam, Online Video Editor, Video Hosting & Video Analytics, all in one place. Use the screencast or the webcam to express yourself better.
We just Launched StoryXpress 3.0 - Blue Honey on Product Hunt. Check us out here -
This is a flexible tool, you can choose to record with or without Screen recording, Audio or Face Cam, all combinations work, with even Offline Recording functionality!
This is best suited for teams involved in frequent meetings or to coordinate with various internal/external stakeholders. Be it your customer success team, sales, marketing, or HR, with quick video messages, you can reduce the load of texts, emails & lengthy conversation threads.
TRUSTED by 10 out of Forbes Top 50 Companies
150,000 Videos Created, 14,000 Hours Total Watch Time, 7200 Number of Leads Generated
Not just a screen recording tool, StoryXpress is packed with features that make video creation a cakewalk for everyone:
-Video editor to Trim, Crop, or Blur any part of a recorded video.
-Analytics to track metrics like how many people watched it, for how long.
-Various Customisations like video thumbnail, player settings, intro, and outro that turn a simple video into a branded experience.
-Picture in Picture mode to show your camera bubble outside chrome as well as on desktop, other apps, and browsers.
Why will you love StoryXpress?
-It is QUICK & SIMPLE to use.
-Greatly successful at REMOTE communication.
-Useful in PITCHING to clients.
-An amazing tool to solve your CUSTOMERS’ queries.
-Trouble-free to create tutorials for schools, customers, and teams.
-Makes communication effective & personalised.
What’s new at StoryXpress? Here are the latest updates:
A complete UI overhaul: A cleaner, modern look that you can feel at the first glance. New options and more prominent buttons. Improved and enhanced UI that’s easier to use and navigate through.
Easy, one-click access to the video library, help-center and account settings
Ability to record the tab audio: The updated extension lets you record the system audio along with your screen. This means you can now record your Google Meetings, Zoom calls, webinars, interviews, etc. easily using StoryXpress
Smarter and smoother annotations: No more struggling with pointed edges, the curves will be easier to draw and smoother in appearance.
No need to manually erase the curves you draw to catch your prospect’s attention. Whatever you draw disappears automatically after five seconds.
Annotations menu simplified: The new menu is simplified and easier to use and navigate while you’re in the middle of recording a video. No confusing options, just a highlighter brush whose color and size you can adjust.
ZERO% failure rate with video uploading: Introduced a locally hosted, intermediate page that you can use to track the progress of your upload and retry uploading in case it gets failed due to internet connectivity issues. ZERO% failure rate, no more videos getting lost due to upload issues or poor internet connection.
Better permission handling: No need to repeatedly grant access to your camera and mic. The updated extension handles it better.
StoryXpress helps you get more value by connecting you with relevant integrations on platforms like,
-> Gmail - Send videos as replies instead of texts, record your videos from within Gmail.
-> Freshsales, Mailchimp, Moosend, Sendfox, Book Like A Boss - Integrate Lead Forms in your videos and send your leads directly to the CRM you use.
-> Calendly - Ask users to book a meeting directly from within your videos.
-> YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn - Instantly share your videos on Social Media.
-> Slack - Record a video and instantly share it on your slack channel.
-> Zapier - Be Creative, create your integrations using Zapier. Connect with other Apps & SaaS Tools to include videos in your workflows.
-> Zendesk, Freshchat - Access your videos directly from your ZenDesk account.
Use these integrations to send videos directly to social media or Gmail or convert the prospect by asking for a lead or scheduling an invite.
For instance, reaching out to customers through emails can be difficult. But with StoryXpress Gmail integration, you can create a video, explain the intricacies of business like you would do in real life, and send it in your email.
What you can do with the StoryXpress Screen recording extension?
StoryXpress extension enables you to:
-) Record your webcam & screen together.
-) Share your videos instantly with an easy-to-share link.
-) Embed videos in App or Website landing pages.
-) Upload Your Offline Videos to the platform.
-) Analyse video performance statistics in real-time.
-) Download videos without watermarks.
Pitch your product/services online to clients by starting with a Face only webcam Introduction.
Showcase your portfolio, suggestions with a prospective client, or share an update on the work status so far by recording your screen.
Record presentations, download them offline, share the link on Social Media & Emails & track the performance through video analytics.
-Design effective training programs to Onboard New Employees remotely.
-Automate the hiring process by introducing the job role and company vision using the webcam recorder.
-Solve user problems with a recorded video.
-Make use of the Draw, Focus & Text Tool to highlight steps while offering a solution.
- Create lectures & then edit them using the Video Editor and share with Students.
- Share the bugs on the product using the screen recorder and highlighter; add all such videos to a single playlist.
Enterprises & Video Podcasts:
- You can even have a separate website dedicated to all the videos using the CNAME functionality. Enterprises can host a gamut of videos on their subdomain and maintain their brand identity for clients & give them a seamless experience.
- Handy for the YouTubers who review digital products.
Our free video maker lets you do everything quickly and easily through the power of videos.
No more wasting your time on typing long cryptic emails! Simply, get this amazing extension for Chrome in your toolkit and see the conversions happening in a flash.
FAQs you might have:
→ On What Devices Can I Use this Online Tool?
It works on Mac, Windows 10 PC, Linux, Ubuntu, ChromeOS, Chromebook, or Chromeboxes. All you need is a chrome browser installed and you can record anything - tabs on Chrome or other browsers, Desktop Screen, or your webcam. Just one click to open the gateway for narrating and sharing ideas, stories, and updates.
→ How to use StoryXpress to record screen video?
- Download the Extension.
- Choose from 3 recording modes - Screen + Cam, Screen only, Cam only.
- Start Video Recording.
- Use the Draw tools like a cursor, pen, eraser, focus, and text tools to record video.
→ Can I customise my Videos on StoryXpress for pc?
StoryXpress comes with an online video editor that lets you customise your screen captured video or your uploaded video in numerous beautiful ways. You can use these customisations to make your message more interactive, informational, and personalised.
• A truly white Labelled Platform gives you a wide range of customisation options and tools to brand and promote your video content.
• Create a brand video page for your videos from scratch.
• Put your Logo on Video to help viewers connect the content with your brand. Link the logo with a URL that takes them directly to your website.
• Create a perfect video hook with the FaceCam Introduction.
• Customise the video player with your theme colours to suit your brand.
• Create GIF thumbnails for your videos to instantly improve the video open rate.
• Add attractive annotations within the video- like a text or a marker to point up relevant information to the user. Make your videos interactive and compel viewers to take the desired action.
• Add customised forms within a video to capture prospects’ information, like name, email id, etc.
• Use real-time Drawing to draw or write on the screen while a recording is going on; interact with the screen as you would do with a canvas with a brush in your hands.
• Use post-production tools for Video cropping, Video trimming, or Video blurring.
• Add Intro and Outro to introduce, personalise and conclude your messages.
→How does the StoryXpress Video Analytics engine work and help the video process?
Once you have spread a recorded video message through emails, blog posts, or social media, you can use StoryXpress to measure how your videos are performing the world over, in terms of viewers’ engagement and interaction.
Use these numbers to create actionable follow-up video content. You will get notified every time someone watches your videos. (PEACE!)
→How to use Analytics to empower Sales, Customer Success, and Intra-team remote communication?
1. Sales Teams: By supplementing reach outs with videos you get a boost on conversions. Videos also improve email open rates by 19% and reduce subscriber churn rate by 26%. If you are looking to accelerate your sales, there is no better fuel than videos.
2. Marketing Teams: Marketing videos let you own the entire digital space. From product awareness to feature updates, videos help marketers create a memorable identity for their brand.
3. Customer Support/Success: Videos reduce pressure off your customer support team by helping customers
(a) understand the product and its functionalities faster
(b) troubleshoot problems by themselves.
Time to win hearts with customised video solutions. Record a quick video, answering the query, and share it instantly to improve your problem resolving time.
4. Intrateam Communication & Training: Use videos to spark conversations, bring teams together, and deepen the work bond. A video library makes for a perfect knowledge centre as it helps store video content for training & development.
→ Is StoryXpress Screen recording software useful for YouTubers too?
StoryXpress helps YouTubers to record screens with sound. It is helpful for YouTube screencasts, especially those who review a digital product, do a video podcast, create a reaction video on a game, or another YouTube video.
StoryXpress is the best video/YouTube recording tool for screencasting on chrome and desktop screens. It can be your go-to screen share tool to screen record on mac or pc, with sound. It makes the task of capturing video from the screen and recording video on Mac easy.
Upload videos to YouTube to engage your subscribers. StoryXpress web recording extension is a handy video capture chrome extension to record your screen and video camera even on the chrome book. You can also do offline recording in case of no internet.
→ How is StoryXpress for Chrome different from Zoom / Zoom meetings / Jio Meet?
While Zoom is known to provide synchronous video communication, where participants of a Zoom meeting can share screen, see and interact with one another live, Zoom needs everyone to find a time and be present on a call at the same time. StoryXpress provides asynchronous communication. It can also be used as a Jio Meet or Zoom video recording tool to capture videos from Mac, Windows, Chromebook, or other PCs.
→ What is Asynchronous Video Communication?
Asynchronous Videos are a simple, effective, and employee-friendly mode of communication. You record a video message and share it with the concerned team member. If he/she is busy working on another project, they can get back and respond to your video in a good time.
With work-from-home becoming the new normal and Zoom Fatigue troubles, a lot of remote teams could find great use of the platform. They can use it to stay connected without the compulsion of everyone being present at the same time. This tool has the magic to bring all your personal, professional, internal, external, work communications to life.
You can also record your video calls on Google Meet, Jio meet.
→What makes the entire deal so tempting?
It is 100 percent free (FOREVER). You can access it online to get the hang of it. If you need hosting and some of the basic editing features, you can have them with the Lite plan and can upgrade anytime to higher paid plans if you require more creative and analytical features for your videos.