Capture a region, visible content of a tab, or a horizontally/vertically scrollable page as a searchable image & bookmark it.
NEWS: Now support Google Drive. You can auto save screen clips into Google drive once you set it up. You can stop it any time.
To experience the fast and easy Clipular, please make sure your Chrome browser's version is up to date, and it is not beta.
Clipular is a camera & collection tool for the web. Think screen capture mixed with bookmarking. It lets you share and group any screenshots in chrome. If you stumble upon something on the web, such as a Facebook comment, a Tweet, a Youtube video, just clip them to your clipboard in Clipular.
★★★★★ "Market research tool, camera for the web. Great research clippings" -- Steve Blank (The Godfather of Silicon Valley)
★★★★★ "It lets you view your favorites in an interesting way, without cluttering your bookmarks bar or folders." -- AddictiveTips
★★★★★ "Insanely easy..." -- Jayson Elliot (User experience director, entrepreneur)
★★★★★ "Clipular is amazing for students to do research and awesome for gamers to show off their screenshots." -- Janelle Jimenez (Community manager, gamer)
★★★★★ "My favorite clipper. It automatically saves any screenshot from Tumblr, youtube on a daily basis, if not hourly" -- Jessie Lee (Student)
Screen capture, share & bookmark instantly. You can also tag, search and filter/markup screenshot beautifully.
1. Screen capture anything you can see. A modern clipper.
2. Source links, page titles, texts are captured at the same time.
【Share on the fly】
1. Email: Drag the Recent clip from the Clipular chrome extension into gmail and share visually.
2. One-click to Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Google Plus from the Clipular chrome extension.
3. Paste to share encrypted link directly after snapping/clipping.
1. Screenshots are auto-saved to www.clipular.com
2. You can also save locally to your desktop/folder: drag the Recent clip from the extension to desktop.
【Annotate, Organize & Power Search】
1. Annotate/filter screenshots with the Magic Wand.
2. Organize screenshots with tags.
3. Search texts inside screenshots.
【What People Screen Capture】
A Flash game screenshot. Yes, Flash!
A IM chat screenshot.
A Facebook feed or comment screenshot.
A string of comments on my blog.
A craigslist post screenshot.
A dynamic stock graph screenshot.
A map or Google street view screenshot
A screen capture of a youtube video...
【Bug Report and Suggestions】
1. Fast: email to email@example.com
2. Leave feedback after logging in to www.clipular.com
1. Follow our updates: http://www.facebook.com/Clipular
2. Clipular team updates Clipular on a weekly basis, so make sure your Chrome is up-to-date to experience the best and newest Clipular.