Scratch Addons provides customizable features and themes for the scratch.mit.edu website and project editor.
Choose from 100+ options:
• Quickly read and respond to messages by clicking the extension icon.
• Jump into active multiplayer games with the cloud games tab.
• Beautify every page on the Scratch website with the 3.0 style and options for dark mode and custom color themes.
• Easily leave studios, promote or remove curators, and browse followers to invite.
• Improve project management with the My Stuff search bar and the unshare button.
• Enhance the project player with a pause button, 60FPS, and gamepad support.
• Animate more easily with onion skinning, exact color picking, and costume search.
• Supercharge your coding efficiency with block search, searchable dropdowns, block switching, single-grab, and copy/paste.
• Stay tidy with the auto-hiding block palette and sprite folders.
• Directly set and freeze project thumbnails to any image or GIF.
• Bring back the cat blocks from April Fools.
• Debug projects with logging, performance monitoring, and step-by-step execution.
• And more with each update!
This extension is open source software licensed under GPL v3.
To contribute or check the source code: https://github.com/ScratchAddons
For more information, go to: ScratchAddons.com
This project is not affiliated, associated, or in any way officially connected with the Scratch website or the organizations that maintain it.