Scratch Addons provides new features and themes for the scratch.mit.edu website and project editor.
➖ Scratch website features ➖
- Messaging: click the extension icon to get a summary of your messages.
- Cloud games: see who's playing Scratch multiplayer games.
- Notifier: get browser notifications when you get new messages.
- Navigation bar customization: re-add the “discuss” button.
- Search profile: allows you to search for users with the search bar.
- Make Scratch 2.0-styled pages look like Scratch 3.0.
➖ Scratch editor features ➖
- Developer tools: adds a find box and new menu options to the editor.
- Searchable dropdowns for blocks.
- Progress bar for loading and saving projects.
- Confirm sprite deletion.
- Dark mode.
- Display stage on left side.
To enable or disable features, go to the settings page by clicking the Scratch Addons icon under “extensions” in the top-right corner of Chrome, and then click the wheel icon.
No usernames or passwords are stored, and you are required to be already signed into your Scratch account in Chrome for it to work. This extension is for use with the Scratch programming community website (scratch.mit.edu) only.
Scratch Addons is open source software licensed under GPL v3.
To contribute or check the source code: https://github.com/ScratchAddons
For more information, go to: ScratchAddons.com
Scratch Addons is not affiliated, associated, or in any way officially connected with Scratch, the Scratch Team, the Scratch Foundation, or any of its affiliates.