Extracting data from the web is hard. We Automate Website data extraction for you!
Scraper.AI allows you to scrape and extract data from any website. It's a complementary extension to the Scraper.AI SaaS offering where we automate website data extraction for you.
Getting started is easy, register for an account at https://scraper.ai/
Afterwards log in to this extension and start selecting the elements you want to extract. Scraper.AI will take care of the rest and update you whenever updated information is available.
- Select element, Scraper.AI will take care of selecting all similar elements in one go
- Element Highlighting
- Tag your elements for an easy overview
- Get notified when an update to your data is available
- Scrape multiple pages
⚡⚡ May 31th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- You're now able to scrape multiple pages
⚡⚡ May 27th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- Redesigned content and popup to improve UX
⚡⚡ May 22th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- Add options page
- A recipe name can be set now
⚡⚡ May 17th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- Allow for more websites
- Add uni selector to select single elements
- Update theming for better UX experience
- Better block tags to give the best experience possible
- Speed speed speed!
⚡⚡ May 7th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- Updated selector to support even more sites and support for hard to scrape websites!
⚡⚡ May 5th, 2020 ⚡⚡
- Updated UI to easier to select and overview with higher contrast
- Selector got an improvement to select even more accurately! Let us know what you think.
1. Click on the icon given in the upper right-hand side of your Chrome browser.
2. Go to the “settings”.
3. Click on “extensions”.
4. Find the extension that you want to uninstall.
5. Click on the trash can icon to the right of “enable”, when you find the extension you want to remove.
6. The extension is removed.
We listen to you! Let us know what you want next in the feedback!