The Storybook extension tells you which company website you are currently visiting and how trustworthy it is today.
As you navigate any website, you'll always see credit score bubbles on the browser bar, which, when clicked, will open a window that will display background information about the owner's solvency and published digital stories about this company. In addition, you can add your own reviews/comments about the website directly in the browser extension window, or read the opinions of other commenters and see their ratings.
Some of the uses of the extension are as follows:
1) assessment of the reliability of the e-store - in case of risky business, when purchasing from the e-store, there is a higher risk of not receiving the ordered goods or the terms are delayed. Read other people's comments and show your own.
2) assessing the reliability of suppliers - by reading the descriptions of goods and services on the website, also look at the digital stories of the company, which tell about previous events of the company or its managers. For more information, you can also go to the company's Storybook page to review its other reports (liabilities or financial estimates).
3) assessing the credibility of the employer - looking at the background of the potential employer on the website, also find out his or her ability and possibilities to pay you a salary. Moving on to the Storybook page, you can see from the Employees report the average salaries of employees by quarter and year, employee productivity, trends, etc.
4) monitoring events. See what recent events have taken place in the company (tax arrears, change of board, etc.).
5) the background of customers, suppliers, employers, board members is visible everywhere on the web - if you have a web-based CRM, ERP, bank account or similar tool with the names of customers, suppliers (including board members), their background is visible in real time without you should supplement or update their systems with data.
6) mainstream media articles are now enriched with data - by reading any article describing events for companies and board members, you can also view their background information with a single click and move on to that company's or board member's Storybook page for more information (e.g. values, average gross salaries, financial forecasts, employee network, court decisions, CVs of board members, etc.)
The Storybook browser extension helps you make good and right decisions absolutely anytime, anywhere, no matter where or when.
* The credit score model created by Estonian data scientists (with an accuracy of 99.5%) show the changes in insolvency both in history and as of today in real time. The color green characterizes the company's credibility and red the riskiness.