A powerful, programmable, scientific calculator.
A powerful, programmable calculator for Google Chrome.
- Works offline.
- Supports variables, constants, and custom functions.
- Save scripts online so you can access them anywhere or in a local library.
- Complex numbers, arbitrary precision integers, and exact fractions.
- Algebraic pretty-printed display.
- Full functional programming language.
- Supports matrix and vector operations.
- Calculation history lets you refer to previous results.
*** Changes in 1.0.5:
- Fixed pretty printing.
*** Changes in 1.0.3:
- Temporarily disabled pretty-printing until I can fix it for the newest Chrome version.
*** Changes in 1.0.2:
- Parser bug fix (two single-character operators with no space between them were sometimes interpreted as one invalid operator)
*** Changes in 1.0.1:
- Added an option to automatically restore your answer history at startup
- Several small bug fixes
*** Changes in 1.0.0:
- List-processing functions, like map, fold, etc. now accept intervals
- system:assert(condition, message) function
- system:registerFunction/registerConstant functions to add user-defined functions/constants to the interface (and corresponding unregister functions).
- Various internal changes to enable future improvements
*** Changes in 0.9.22:
- Variable/function name completion (Use tab or ctrl+space).
- notify() and warning() functions
- tally() function to count distinct items in a list/string/interval
- Minor interface changes
*** Changes in 0.9.20:
- Long calculations won't lock up the interface and can be cancelled by pressing the escape key
- min() and max() can accept a list
- Generate random numbers from various probability distributions, including uniform, normal (Gaussian), exponential, etc.
- chop() function to round almost-zero numbers to zero
- random:shuffle() function
*** Changes in 0.9.19:
- Financial functions: fv (future value), npv (net present value), pmt (payment), and pv (present value)
- Added Matrix LU decomposition and system:version() function
- Fixed several small parsing and display bugs