Easily build validated json-ld structured data markup for any webpage. Based on schema.org specification
Generating structured data markup for your webpages doesn't have to be hard!
No more having to learn each Schema type, which elements are required vs. recommended or worrying about errors and issues.
Schema.dev's Schema Builder makes it as simple as point and click to generate the perfect JSON-LD structured data for dozens of Google supported Schema types! and all for FREE!
Be sure to view the initial training video for fastest time to value.
Simply enable the plugin, choose the schema markup you'd like to add and then populate the form using the point and click capabilities or manual input.
Already have schema markup on your webpages? The built-in Schema testing tool helps validate your schema markup and shows errors and warnings.
Key Features - Updated April 26th 2023
- Support for 20+ Schema types - including ALL Google supported markups
- Automatic detection of existing structured data
- Point-and-click ease to populate schema fields
- Intuitive UI that guides you through required, recommended and optional elements for each schema
- Structured Data Testing capabilities built in for any schema markup generated
- Intuitive UI to guide through required, recommended and optional elements
NEW! Available in English and Japanese!
Learn more at https://schema.dev
NOTE: The plugin is in actively development - Join the forums at https://support.schema.dev for feedback, bugs and tips.