Mobile Data Collection and Barcode Scanning for Google Sheets
Scan-IT to Office is the efficient solution for mobile data acquisition with Google Sheets in real time. Field data collection was never that easy!
This add-on, assisted by the Scan-IT to Office app, provides remote data collection and barcode scanning for your spreadsheets. Cloud services forward the captured data (barcodes, images, manual inputs, date and time-stamps, GPS location data) immediately into spreadsheets on your desktop computer. This works regardless of your location, even across different offices, facilities or countries.
Data is captured into clearly structured input forms on the smartphone or tablet. The Scan-IT to Office app provides forms which can be easily customized to your needs. For example, the use of an input form with multiple barcode fields, images or texts is a matter of seconds.
EASY TO USE:
Scan-IT to Office is ready to use in just a few steps: The data acquisition app is paired with the spreadsheet by scanning a QR code. Now the data transfer works on its own: captured bar-codes, pictures, manual inputs, timestamps or location data are automatically sent to the connected spreadsheets on your computer.
• Remote data collection in real time for your spreadsheets
• Available for Google Sheets, Google Chrome, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Captures barcodes, images, dates, timestamps, texts, GPS location data and numbers
• Custom and predefined data acquisition forms
• Smart cloud services
• Works worldwide, independent of time and place
• Single and multi-user scenarios are supported
• Quick and user-friendly installation
To use this free add-on, you also need the Scan-IT to Office app for your mobile device (Android / iOS). The app installs as a free demo, for unrestricted use we kindly ask you to purchase a subscription for the app. Without a subscription the recorded data will be replaced by a demo text from time to time and/or a notification will be displayed. Download the app using these links:
• Android: https://goo.gl/vZNG7F
• iOS: https://goo.gl/w3BWy8
• Linear bar codes: Codabar*, Code-128, Code 39, Code 93, 2 of 5 interleaved, ...
• 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF 417
• GS1 DataBar (RSS-14)*
• EAN and UPC barcodes
(* Android only)
Scan-IT to Office works with Google Sheets and Google Chrome on desktop computers.
Further supported target applications are Microsoft Office 2013 (or newer) and Microsoft Office 365 (desktop and online version) for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X / macOS. If required, install his add-in using Microsoft AppSource.
In case of questions, please contact us at email@example.com (E-Mail), TECITSupport (Skype) or visit https://www.tec-it.com/sto.